Fancy eating a jiggly-wiggly jelly all of your own? Why not try this jiggle-tastic recipe?
Just be sure to keep it away from Burpnado!
You Will Need:
500ml fresh fruit juice
Fresh/frozen berries (if you want!)
1 x 12 g sachet powdered gelatine
1 wooden spoon
1 grown-up assistant
Your jelly moulds or cups
What To Do:
- Wash your hands with soapy bubbles.
- Carefully pour the fruit juice (and fruit if using) into the saucepan.
- Ask your grown-up to heat up the juice over a medium to low heat. It needs to get hot, but not boiling.
- Ask your grown-up to remove the pan from the heat. DON’T touch the pan as it will be SUPER hot!
- Sprinkle in the powdered gelatine and carefully stir until it is completely dissolved. This means that you shouldn’t be able to see any bits left in the juice. Use your SUPER sight to check for any undissolved bits!
- Ask your grown-up to pour the mixture into whatever mould or moulds you are using.
- Help your grown-up to put the moulds into the fridge to set. It will take a few hours, so you will need to be SUPER patient!
- If you want your jelly to jiggle on a plate, you can either spoon it out into a jelly mound, or ask your grown-up to help put your mould into a bowl of warm water until some of the jelly around the edge melts. Help your grown-up turn it out onto a slightly wet plate.
- Enjoy your jelly!